Busy-ness
I've been reaaally busy lately, and it's going to continue for the rest of the week...I'm afraid I'm going to crash/burnout. It's going to be hard to get enough sleep Saturday nite so I can be fresh and well-rested for Sunday morning.
Which reminds me...I'm playing drums again on Sunday. This will the third time I've played drums for chuch (or at all, really). I'm starting to get concerned -- if I keep playing drums on a regular basis, there will be no one to run video, since there are only two other people who can/will do it, and one of them is moving away soon and the other is planning to quit. From what I can tell, the worship team really likes / (sometimes) needs me to play drums, but it looks like I'm going to be the only video person soon. Aaaand I play keyboard sometimes as well, especially when our other keyboard player needs a break. I can't be in three places at once, so I don't know how this is going to work out. I'm going to pray. Hard. I'd appreciate if any other Christians out there would do the same.
You can check out my church's website at www.dhefc.com... (that's another thing, although it doesn't interfere with Sunday morning stuff like drums and video...I also run the church website...!)
I have a lot on my plate right now, so I could really use some strong prayer support. Thanks!
Regards,
~corey. o.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home