Free Indie Music

Right now I'm listening to music by an indie artist who calls himself OverCoat. It struck me that one of my hobbies is finding free indie electronic music over the internet. I didn't conciously decide this, like "I think I will start looking for indie music on the internet," but it just kinda happened. There's lots of great music available made by people who do it just because they love it. OverCoat has some pretty sweet stuff, especially his Ubo's Restaurant "album" (online artists put things into albums even though it's never really on a CD/tape/vinyl; these "albums" usually do sound pretty cohesive, like a "real" album) and his Memories EP. Another great artist is PlayRadioPlay!, and you can download 99% of his songs at his PureVolume page.
So, GO LISTEN TO THOSE GUYS! They're darn good. And remember, if you can't find good music, search the internet. There's lots of good music of every genre available for FREE, by people who just love doing it. What are you waiting for? GO!!
~corey. o.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home