Travels.

Wow, it's been 3 weeks since I've updated! My apologies. But the reason why? I went to SPIRIT WEST COAST!!! It was massive fun. I went with my friends Taylor and Andy, and we saw 15 artists out of the 65+ artists who were there. We drove for 6 hours to get there (it was in Del Mar, California), and we slept in a tent. We visited the beach and flew kites. I bought three t-shirts and 4 CDs, and won a free CD. Taylor won a free CD too, and he also won (sort of) a stuffed monkey. It was awesome. To see some pix, be sure to visit my Flickr account, as well as Taylor's and our SWC group.
Here is a list of all the bands we saw. You can go here to see a list of all the artists (you'll have to scroll down to see it).
David Crowder*Band
Skillet
BarlowGirl
Matthew West
Thousand Foot Krutch
KJ-52
Seventh Day Slumber
Spoken
Hawk Nelson
Stellar Kart
Falling Up
Project 86
Joy Electric
poet Bradley Hathaway
illusionist Brock Gill
(it took a long time to make all those links, so you'd better appreciate them!!)
After I went to Spirit West Coast Del Mar, I went to Nebraska to visit my grandparents! (That's my grandma in the background there.) While I was there, I helped my mom's parents take down a fence at their new house, and I took lots of cool photos. I also visited my dad's mom, but not for as long. (I spent about a week in Nebraska.)Now, I am back at home! I recently attended a wedding and saw the movie Cars, and I designed the case artwork for a local band's DVD. Last night I met with taylor for a jam session (me on drums, Taylor on guitar), which was fun. I'm hoping we can start practicing and get good.
so anyway...it's been a crazy last 2.5 weeks! So to learn more about it, GO VISIT MY FLICKR ACCOUNT!! NOW!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home