an emotional keyboard player

the thoughts of an emotional and/or artistic phoenix resident on life and its adventures

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Web Presence

I thought I would let everyone know about the many different things I do on the World Wide Web. Each of these links will take you to a different website on which I have a presence. Feel free (please?) to visit and bookmark! (You can actually find links to all of this stuff on my website at www.coreyoltman.com, so you don't have to keep track of it all.)

1. This blog
2. KingTiger Music (KingTiger is my DJ alias)
3. My Flickr account (Flickr is an online photo gallery-type thing)
4. The Worlds of Bakaare (Bakaare is book that I'm writing; this links to a blog where I periodically post sections of it)
5. My Last.fm acount (Last.fm is a website that keeps track of the music someone has been listening to)
6. My del.icio.us account (del.icio.us is a website that acts similar to the "Favorites" or "Bookmarks" section of most web browsers; It's basically a public bookmark site)
7. Emotional Calculations (my music review blog that I don't update too often)
8. CoreyOltman.com (the easy-to-find portal to all of these things, as well as some examples of my graphics & web work)

As I mentioned earlier, and as the final link above mentions, you can get to all of this and more from CoreyOltman.com, making your life (as well as mine) a lot easier. Feel free to post comments and/or send an me e-mail when possible (in fact, please post comments), and remember to enjoy! That's why I put all of this here.

Have a great and safe (assuming those are non-exclusive) Fourth of July weekend (and week)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home